Sunday, April 5, 2009

Strangers

I was walking down the street in New York City today, and I saw a man well over six feet wearing a hat. The kind of hat that you see on a guard at a palace in England. That kind of hat. And he was just walking, listening to his ipod, looking very busy. He had a lip ring and the rest of his outfit was very....fit rockstar. You know how those guys like the strokes and hot hot heat wear like slacks and a vest over a buttondown? That's what he was wearing. And then there was that hat. People are strange. That Doors song has been running through my head so often lately. Just for that reason. I keep seeing people like this, looking a little on the insane side, just walking along minding their own business. And i think to myself, people are strange. And then inevitably there's that song.

No comments:

Post a Comment