Monday, January 12, 2009

Dont you just hate it: UNDER PRESSURE

ManBoy

Don't You Just Hate It...when a song comes on that totally
relates to the situation your in at the time.  

The other day outside of Fuddruckers, as I was saying my good-byes 
to my worried parents on my way back to school, they began to tell 
me how much I had to improve this coming semester.  Then all of the 
sudden and without any prior warning, I heard it.  Dun Dun Diggy 
Diggy Dun Dun.  Dun Dun Diggy Diggy Dun Dun.  If you know 
anything about music, you know that bass line.  How fitting that 
Queen and David Bowies "Under Pressure" be playing as I return to 
college with mom and dads voices in my noggin reminding me to try 
fucking hard.  Damn you Fuddruckers for choosing that song at that 
exact moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment